Friday, February 14, 2014

Bali - an overview




My favourite holiday was in Bali, Indonesia. It was sunny and warm, and I was escaping a long Canberra winter. It is my favourite holiday because it was relaxing and fun. I loved all the fun activities and the weather was amazing.

When in Bali we traveled to three places: Nusa Dua, Candidasa and Kuta, in that order. We stayed in  Nusa Dua for 2 nights, Candidasa for a week and just 1 night in Kuta. My favourite hotel was the Hard Rock Hotel in Kuta, it was so inviting with a super large pool! Pity we only stayed for a night.

We took cooking classes, bought some(36) pirated DVDS (naughty us), swam in pools, walked and swam on beaches, rode in a banana boat, visited a temple and much, much more.
Me playing cards by the pool in Candidasa  

No comments:

Post a Comment