Sunday, May 11, 2014

Gold Coast- Tweeny's Overview

My family and I recently went on a holiday to the Gold Coast in Australia.  It was fun and action packed (with some relaxation).

The best bit of the holiday for me was running into one of my Canberra school friends at Warner Brothers Movie World. It felt like a really busy day and we were walking around the theme park and hey presto there she was! Talk about a coinky-dink! This huge coincidence lead to an amazing visit to SeaWorld! The parents all agreed that we could go to SeaWorld in a few days together. So, a day later we went to SeaWorld together. What’s even weirder is that another Canberra friend called my mum to say they were in the Gold Coast too and they were also going to SeaWorld that day. So the three of us set off on our Seaworld adventure together. We did all the fun-looking rides and had a great time!


We went up Mt Tamborine, to the calmest beach I’ve ever been to, the tastiest rib restaurant, a scary surprise house and much, much more.

The Storm Attraction at SeaWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment